Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday Favorites

I've stopped doing favorites videos on my YouTube channel, so I decided maybe I would start bringing them over here!
Cute votive candle holders from Target for $1 each that I've sat in the windowsill for decor.

 I'm obsessed with my Day Designer.  I use it mainly for work, but slip in a few personal things here and there.  It keeps me super organized!

I've been on a no carb/no sugar diet for the past three weeks (just one week to go!) so I haven't been able to have my morning coffee.  I've replaced it with the Blueberry Slim Life Green tea from Yogi, which although doesn't have any added sugar, tastes nicely sweet.


This candle really makes me feel like I'm in a spa.  The smell is gorgeous and I love having it burning while I'm relaxing in the tub.


I've been patting Sweet Almond Oil into my skin after cleansing in the morning and it leaves my face looking glowy and youthful.


This weekend I don't really have a lot planned.  I've been staying up lately working on several new projects, so I may just get some beauty rest.  I also want to take a stab at this no-carb pizza with a cauliflower crust.  What are your weekend plans?

1 comment :

  1. I love almond oil. I need to go back to the Oil cleanse method. I will be sleeping most of Saturday. Then Sunday volunteering at church.

    ReplyDelete