Wednesday, June 3, 2015

summer bucket list round two

instagram photos, collage, summer, succulents, ray bands

I was looking through old blog posts and was reminded that I had a summer bucket list about two years ago.  I didn't get to do much on the list, so I figured it was only fitting that I try it again.  It's technically still spring but the weather insists that summer has come early.  Here is my summer bucket list, round two.

  1. watch an outdoor movie
  2. make a new friend
  3. have a rooftop party
  4. create and blog a fresh summer salad
  5. make homemade macarons from scratch
  6. visit the tidal basin in DC
  7. go white water rafting in West Virginia
  8. visit a farmer's market
  9. eat Maryland crabs - Done!
  10. go for an early (before 9am) morning run
What are your plans for the summer?

2 comments :

  1. This is a super cool list. We can do that all in my weekend trip. lol. I want to go to the beach by myself, go on a road trip, go zip lining & visit a national park

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have family in MD and crabs are always on my list when I visit! Sounds like a great summer.

    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete