Monday, June 1, 2015

the first outfit post


I love fashion and putting looks together.  I'm a youtuber before I'm a blogger (although that could change at any moment), and I find it easier to just pose in front of the camera when I'm both the subject and the videographer.  But posing for fashion photos I have always found difficult.  My husband has tried time after time in the past to take pictures of me for blog posts, but I always pitched a fit because I hated how "fat" my arms were or how bad the shadows casted.  I'm lucky to have a husband that deals with my antics.  After many failed attempts, I came up with a game plan for how to properly shoot photos, and we were finally able to produce something decent.  This is our first real try, so be gentle!

fashion, style, outfit, ootd

curly hair



Forever 21 tank and trench | Old Navy Jeans | Coach Heels | Mulberry Oversized Alexa Bag 
Fossil Watch | Ell and Emm and JustFab Bracelets | Asos Necklace

As you can probably tell, it was so windy outside!  It made me want to give up, but I'm glad I didn't.  Hope you enjoyed this post and I hope there will be more outfits to come!

PS.  I did a What's in my Bag video some time ago showcasing this handbag in case you want to see more of it!  And there's also a video on the fossil watch I'm wearing!  And the bracelets!  Videos everywhere!  

PSS.  There's an instagram giveaway on my account right now to win a free MAC lipstick of your choice.  Go check it out!

2 comments :

  1. Love!! Especially the shoes!!!! JP did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you look really great. JP did a great job. I want your shoes.

    ReplyDelete