Monday, June 8, 2015

Simple Polka Dotted Skirt

This outfit post wasn't as easy as the last one to complete.  My husband and I need more practice with the camera, but we'll get there.  We headed around the Union Station area after Church to shoot these photos.  The weather was crisp and cool but the sun was doing something weird, which definitely tested my patience.  We tried, and hopefully next week will be better.





 Forever 21 tank, jean jacket, and bag | Old Navy Skirt | Shop Klassiq sandals 
Alex & Ani Bracelets | The Current Custom Necklace


This past weekend was pretty fun--I had a dance party by myself listening to the "La Bouche" Pandora station (points if you know who they are) after being inspired watching Night at the Roxbury (horrible movie, by the way).  I also saw the new Entourage movie, which was pretty awesome especially since I didn't care much for the show, and I tried out a new Korean BBQ spot.  It's back to work now, can't wait for the weekend already.

2 comments :

  1. Totally was waiting to know what the bag was. Doesn't look like it would be forever 21. You look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of Entourage and still haven't seen it. I'm glad it thought it was awesome. Love the the outfit, perfect summer combo, flowy skirt, tank and a denim jacket!

    Jessica xo
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete